Oris Artelier Complication
# 01 781 7729 4031-07 5 21 32FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3 Green Line
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Light brown leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 781, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 30.00 mm, 13 1/4â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
Available as a 40.5mm the Oris Artelier Complication is whatever you want it to be. Choose a dial and strap combination to fit your style, your mood or even your outfit. With a second time zone it’s ideal for today’s busy business traveller, and is perfect in every situation: business or social, day or evening.
|Stock Number||01 781 7729 4031-07 5 21 32FC|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.