Oris Aquis Chronograph
# 01 774 7743 4155-07 4 24 64EB
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Blue dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: Black rubber strap, stainless steel security folding clasp with extension
- Type: Automatic winding, with red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 774, base SW 500. Dimensions: Ă 30.00 mm, 13 1/4â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 48 hrs
- 50 bar
The Oris Aquis Chronograph is equipped with a stainless steel case, an unidirectional revolving top ring with black ceramic divers inlay, the new Oris Aquis Chronograph is well equipped and ready to experience the toughest dives all over the world.
|Stock Number||01 774 7743 4155-07 4 24 64EB|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.