Oris ProDiver GMT
# 01 748 7748 7154-07 4 26 74TEB
- Material: Multi-piece titanium case, rubber ceramic minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: Black rubber strap, Titanium security folding clasp with extension
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 748, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 32.20 mm, 14 1/4â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 100 bar
Oris’s most technical diver’s watch was developed with professional divers. As well as being water-resistant to 100 bar (1,000 m), it features Oris’s patented RSS bezel lock safety system, which holds the bezel in place during a dive. This latest version has a lightweight titanium case, an automatic helium escape valve and a second time zone.
|Stock Number||01 748 7748 7154-07 4 26 74TEB|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.