Oris Artelier Chronometer, Date
# 01 737 7721 4031-07 5 21 32FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3 Green Line
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Light brown leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 737, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
This watch is a bridge between the past and the future. Chronometers were designed by seafaring nations for navigation – now they’re highly stylish and accurate watches for dry land. The watch movement has passed the test of the COSC (The Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres).
|Name||Artelier Chronometer, Date|
|Stock Number||01 737 7721 4031-07 5 21 32FC|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.