Oris TT1 Day Date
# 01 735 7752 4154-07 8 24 08
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 735, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 10 bar
The Oris TT1 is made for today’s generation of motor sport enthusiasts. The watch’s powerful form and mechanical heart reflect the high-tech design and elite performance of race cars engineered by Oris’s long-standing partner, the Williams Formula 1 Team.
|Name||TT1 Day Date|
|Stock Number||01 735 7752 4154-07 8 24 08|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.