Oris Aquis Date Diamonds
# 01 733 7731 4191-07 4 18 63FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, Tungsten minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: White dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: White rubber strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 30 bar
The result of extensive research and collaborative thinking, the Oris Aquis is a fully functional watch series that doesn’t compromise on style, and is as at home in the urban jungle as it is deep beneath the waves.
|Name||Aquis Date Diamonds|
|Stock Number||01 733 7731 4191-07 4 18 63FC|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.