Oris Artelier Date
# 01 733 7721 4053-07 5 21 32FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Grey guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3 Green Line
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Light brown leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
The curved sapphire crystal of this classic watch enables a clear view of the pattern on the dial, special raised indices, and date window. The timepiece also has an elegantly contoured case, which comes in different sizes, so with the leather strap or metal bracelet it will fit your wrist beautifully.
|Stock Number||01 733 7721 4053-07 5 21 32FC|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.