Oris Classic Date
# 01 561 7718 4075-07 5 14 35
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Size (Diameter): 24
- Dial Material: Blue guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Black leather strap, stainless steel buckle
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 561, base ETA 2671. Dimensions: Ă 17.20 mm, 7 3/4â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
This watch is a distinctive choice for people with style. A watch of simplicity and quality, with a three-piece stainless-steel case, big crown, and exquisitely engraved numerals and indices on a finely patterned dial.
|Stock Number||01 561 7718 4075-07 5 14 35|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.