Oris Artelier Calibre 111
# 01 111 7700 4065-SET 8 23 79
- Special luxury wooden presentation box
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Size (Diameter): 24
- Dial Material: Blue dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3 Green Line
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, butterfly folding clasp
- Type: Hand winding
- Vibrations: 21â€™600 A/h, 3 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 111. Dimensions: Ă 34.00 mm, 15'''
- Power Reserve: 240 hrs
- 3 bar
Oris is very proud to introduce Calibre 111, a watch powered by a movement developed in-house that marks the next phase in Oris’s rebirth as a movement innovator. Calibre 111 is the next chapter in Oris’s remarkable history, and follows the launch of Calibre 110, a unique movement developed by Oris for the company’s 110th anniversary.
|Name||Artelier Calibre 111|
|Stock Number||01 111 7700 4065-SET 8 23 79|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. The symbol of Oris mechanicals is the red rotor – it's a sign of the natural power that fuels the watches, and a registered trademark. Comprised of four worlds: Culture, Diving, Aviation and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.